The Hella Mega Tour is ready to rock Citi Field! In anticipation of this exciting show, we would like you to be advised of the following:
- Be sure to arrive early and avoid long lines.
- Citi Field is now a cashless facility. Cash will not be accepted at parking lots, ticket windows, concession stands or retail stores. For fans who only have cash as a form of payment, there will be “reverse ATMs” at various locations around the ballpark.
- Backpacks are prohibited inside Citi Field. Please visit mets.com/bagpolicy for more information.
- To expedite the entry process, please bring your printed ticket to the appropriate gate. If your tickets were delivered via Tickets@Home, please make sure to print out all tickets in your order. Each ticket should be printed on a separate page (8.5" x 11"). Tickets can be printed in color or black and white. Reprints at the Rotunda Ticket Office are NOT available.
- Ticket holders with floor level general admission tickets must enter via the Bullpen Gate located on 41 Seaver Way. Entry at other gates will be denied.
- Ticket holders with seats anywhere else in Citi Field, should enter via the gate printed on the ticket. Entry at the Bullpen Gate is restricted to floor level reserved tickets only.
- If you must drive, please arrive early. Parking lots will open at 3:30pm. Availability is not guaranteed.
- Be prepared for potentially long lines at concession stands and merchandise outlets.
- Be prepared for crowded concourses.
- No lawn chairs or blankets/towels will be permitted to be placed on the floor.
Hella Mega Concert Event Schedule:
- Parking Lots Open: 3:30 p.m. ($50 per car; $100 per bus)
- Please note: There is no overnight parking available at Citi Field
- Tailgating is permitted only under the following conditions:
- No open flames of any type.
- Only one parking space may be used.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Inappropriate or dangerous behavior is not allowed.
- For security reasons no trash bins are located in Citi Field parking lots. Guests should bag trash for pick up after the event.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in a fan’s removal from the parking lots and/or summoning of NYPD.
- Gates Open: 4:30 p.m.
- Show Begins: 5:30 p.m.
In addition to the backpack policy, the Mets are asking fans to be advised that prohibited items at Citi Field include, but are not limited, to items larger than 16"x16"x8", hard-sided coolers, all metal cans, glass bottles, open containers; commercial grade audio, video and photographic equipment; alcoholic beverages; illegal substances; laser pointers; glow sticks; noisemaking devices; fireworks, animals (except for assistive purposes); weapons and any items of similar nature. Citi Field retains the right to determine what items are deemed appropriate for entry. Guests may bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle of 20 ounces or less. Guests may also bring in one sealed, soft-sided child’s juice box. Note: Water bottles and juice boxes may not be frozen.
Thank you for attending the Hella Mega concert and we look forward to seeing you at Citi Field!